Since many of us have been forced to shift from our actual office to a remote office, I thought I’d share some quick and easy tips to make the most of having the flexibility to be able to work from home;
1. Dress for your day. This one might seem tough but even just changing out of your pj’s goes a long way to make you feel like your day has started.
2. Move around. Going for an afternoon walk or squeezing in a morning workout during the time you would be commuting can make a world of a difference in your energy levels throughout the day.
3. Find your spot. Set a dedicated space as your work area, where you can limit distractions and follow a schedule.
4. Take breaks. It’s important to give yourself that scheduled time away from your work space to reset and take your mind off all things work during this period.
5. Embrace technology. There are so many tools which have made this transition super easy to stay connected and productive; ie zoom, google hangouts, podcasts etc.
Admittedly some of these are easier to implement than others. As always I am available to address any of your mortgage needs during these times, I am fortunate to have access to all the tools that allow me to assist you quickly and efficiently as possible. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about your mortgage or refinancing needs E: Harvir.Mann@cleartrust.ca C:604-832-2849